Westlake’s management implemented the first wireless slot notification system using alphanumeric pagers in the mid 1990s at the Reserve Hotel and Casino outside of Las Vegas. Soon to follow was the initial wireless slot management system for the opening of Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Today, Westlake supports multiple wireless solutions and systems in, and around. Las Vegas. At the MGM Grand, we host the wireless reservation change request system for Blackberry and Android.
Hotels and Casinos support a wide variety of potential wireless solutions including:
- Mini-bar inventory tracking
- House keeping updates
- House keeping dispatching
- Slot notification and management systems
- Wireless dispatching and tracking of maintenance issues
- Wireless Bellman and Valet systems
- Reservation change request systems
- Wireless guest services/concierge services
- Wireless catering services for banquets and poolside services
If you are looking for a solution for your property, contact us
for a free consultation. We have over 15 years of experience working with hotels and casinos on a wide variety of projects and services.